Lipstick Looks

You may find this the world's most boring post ever but I just had to...


The above photo is probably my favourite lipstick ever. It's '415' by Revlon and its a Lustrous, not a matte. I'm pretty sure it has a real name too but I can't remember it right now. Anyway, you NEED to get this if you're into pink/nudes! It's really similar to YSL's Rouge Volupte 30 but less sheer and less beige which is always so it stays in place. It's also only around the £6 mark where YSL is priced at £20 (the packaging is why I buy it).

My 2nd favourite is Revlon's 440 'Cherries in the Snow'. It's also a lustre, like the 415 you don't need to wear anything over the top of it like you do with those horrible Barry M matte lipsticks that crack after 2 minutes. I love this because you get all the drama of a bright red but it doesn't totally wash you out like some reds do to my skin. I'd say it's more of a raspberry than cherry but that would be a bit of a long name...